Selling Tenanted Properties
Tenanted occupied properties for sale
Morgan Browne facilitates the sale of her client's properties while they are still occupied by tenants.
Services include the following:
- Accommodating the tenant's needs and avoiding any disruption of their life.
- Full communication with tenants giving them at least 24-48 hours notice.
- Accommodating tenant agreement.
- Showing the property to pre-qualified buyers– no wasted time.
- Advertising the property as an investment property
- Constant communication with overseas owners about what is happening with the property at any given time during the process of selling.
- Plus a custom marketing plan which involves the entire real estate agency which ensures high quality services and maximum exposure to potential buyers.
- Volatile and hostile tenants.
- Key access. The property management company is responsible for handing over keys when the owner is not in town or away from the property. Sometimes property management does not accommodate listing agents.
- Tidiness and cleanliness of the property during a showing.
- Much More
Morgan Browne has specialized in the sale of properties which are tenant occupied, giving high return to her clients. She maintains full communication with overseas sellers by giving them market updates and showing-feedback ultimately making it easy for overseas sellers to sell their property without disrupting tenant living.
If you are thinking of listing your property and maximizing the return on your investment, take advantage of this seller's market and deal with a realtor who understands the ins-and-outs of selling rental property.
Looking forward to speaking with you!